1. How can I schedule a viewing?
Please contact us via website form and we will contact you to schedule a viewing.
2. What is required to rent a house or room with Weha Rentals?
If you have decided to rent with us, residents will have to fill out a rental application and complete an online questionnaire for credit check. Forms are available in electronic format upon request. Last Months rent and security deposit ( typically 1 months rent) is required at the time of signing.
3. What utilities are included in my lease?
Typically all utilities are included in the rent except for Internet and Cable. An alternative may be negotiate on a case by case basis.
4. How long is the term of the lease?
Typically leases are 12 months long. Flexible leases may be negotiated on a case by case basis.
5. Do you offer furnished apartments
Yes - All apartments are furnished.
6. Will the apartment be clean before we move in?
Yes, all apartments are professionally cleaned prior to tenants moving in
7. If something needs to be repaired in my apartment, how do I report it?
We have an online maintenance request form for non-emergency repairs. Click on the RESIDENTS tab to be directed to the website. Residents will also be provided the property manager's contact information including cell phone umber who can be reached for emergencies.
8. Do you have a 24/7 Emergency Number?
Yes, all residents will be given a property manager email and cell number. For non-repair emergencies, please call 911.
9. When is rent payment due?
1st of the month.
10. What day of the month am I liable for a late charge?
6th of the month.
11. Will you accept electronic payments from my bank?
Yes. We accept payments through Cozy. Refer to the RESIDENTS tab for more details.
12. Do you have reserved parking?
Off street parking is available at the property.
13. Is there any additional storage space available at your property
Yes. See property management office for details.
14. Are residents permitted to paint their apartments?
Yes. With specific written authorization from management.